FLOW, the smart fold system from Window Techs
The curtain is simply fastened to FLOW gliders via hooks in standard runners. The gliders are always kept at the same distance apart by a smart, invisible cord in the track. As a result, the curtain always falls in identical S-shaped folds, even when fully closed. The hooks are placed in curtain tape with loops – the spacing between pleats or the fabric width can be easily adjusted.
FLOW can be used with hand-drawn, cord-operated and electrically powered curtain systems.
FLOW fits in all Window Techs narrow channel profiles and in all wide channel profiles (except the 4900).
FLOW is WindowTechs’s solution for the renowned WAVE system. WAVE is not a Window Techs brand name or product.
SWING makes washing your curtains a lot easier!A band of snap fasteners is attached to the curtain, with which it can easily be fitted on SWING gliders. SWING gliders are always kept at the same distance apart by a smart, invisible cord in the track. SWING can be used with Window Techs wide channel hand-drawn, cord-operated and electrically powered curtain systems.
FLOW – FOR REGULARLY PLEATED CURTAINS
- Window Techs Ripple Fold Tracks System keeps pleats in curtains consistent.
- Suitable for narrow and wide channel curtain tracks
- Because of the broad assortment of components, it can be integrated in hand-drawn, cord-pulled and electrically operated systems
- The Flow system can also be used with curved curtain tracks
SWING – FOR ATTRACTIVE, REGULAR FOLDS IN CURTAINS
Straight hemmed curtains with attractive, identical folds? SWING makes it possible!
- The curtain can easily be removed from the gliders, for example, for washing.
- The black-out lining can be fitted and washed separately from the curtain.
- The click-in gliders can be easily pushed into and pulled out of the track making it simple to remove the curtain from the track.
- The click-in gliders can also be washed with the curtains.